Saturday, October 4, 2008

My Swift's body dented not even 24hrs

Dam shit!!!
Found out that my car body dented cause by some one's door which I believe!
The dent was quite obvious and the mark are erasable too :(
My car was not even pass 24hrs and now already got dent on the body.
I hope my blog reader will always take good care when they opening the car door.
Try not to hit other people's car too... or install a rubber at the door so it will not direct hit other's car too....

My father's car got scratched too yesterday when part at Kinta City shopping mall at night.
I curse those Mother Fxxker which have itchy hands to do such sabotaging....

Updated with photo :(

1 comment:

Vince said...

Aiya...... Dent can not be avoided la. My car also have stone chips already........ always driving will have dent and stone chip la.......

Just make sure no rust lor. then it is ok.... just have to save up for repaint every 3~5 years :)