Sunday, February 22, 2009

R.I.P. Kensvin (Perak SCM member)

This morning Sasha called me and inform the bad news about our Perak Swift Club Malaysia member had passed away yesterday.
I was really shocked and sad because we don't expect this thing to be happened.
As we still remember, Kensvin had a wonderful and memorable wedding ceremony last year, and SCM members from KL had a convoy down to Ipoh for being witnesses to his marriage.
His marriage was posted on newspaper also.

Below is the forum post on SCM

R.I.P. bro Kensvin
My condolences to his wife and family.

4 comments:

Vince said...

Bro, what happened? He seems so normal in the newspaper cutting. Do not look too fat also. It does not make any sense at all to have some one died all of a sudden in office.
Just married for near 2 months only. There is still all too much to do. In ppl mind is the old ones must die and the younger one will still have plenty of time. But this case is reality that this is a very big misconception. Live life to the fullest and have no regrets on decision made. Learn from mistake and treasure life's every passing seconds. It is not how may year of life that counts but is it what you do with all those years of life that counts.

Koh said...

Vince... according to the doctor it is due to sudden heart attack...
He is always ok and really had no idea why it can be happen...
I agree what you said...
Treasure your life... live life fullest....

Vince said...

Heart Attack! OMG how could he get hit on that? Just got married, got nice car and life is so beautiful. Damn. I hope nobody in his family might think of excuse blame his wife bad fung shui or something. Most old folks do blame the wife if the husband passed away soon after getting married.

Anonymous said...

uhh.. my lovely brother kensvin....just a last friday u call me and talk about our kL trip on next month on school holiday trip..... uhh...than on the next day(saturday) u live me and others member and your family.....uhhh...i really miss u kens,kens.....
R.I.P. kensvin.....

im really sad....
always thinking about your wonderful time......