Saturday, April 11, 2009

Visit Ipoh's Suzuki Service Centre

Last weekend i noticed that my spoiler giving some irritating noise at the back of my car when drive over bumpy road; so i called up my salesman Nizam to complaint.
He was very kind and willing to help me get it fix over the weekend.
Today I pay him a visit at Suzuki SC and let him inspect on the spoiler. He noticed that the paint job on the spoiler is not nice too so he decided to get the spoiler to re-spray too...
Later on, i complaint on the noise on the dashboard to the SC personnel too. They are very kind to help me identify and trying to fix the noise too.
They open up the dashboard panel and install some sponge between the panel to absorb the potential vibration noise.
I'm glad the noise is very very minimize right now!
Later on, Nizam and me drive to Falim to get the spoiler re-spray.
I would like to thanks my SA Mr. Nizam for the kind after sales service that he provided.
Dashboard panel need to take off

Normal checking

Spoiler was taken out for re-spray. The holes are covered with tape only

No comments: