Sunday, December 20, 2009

Lexus LS 460L

This is the most expensive car that I ever sit on so far.
A Lexus LS 460L which cost about RM850k I believe.
I was fortunate to sit on this luxury sedan Saturday morning.
Needless to say the car was so dam nice and comfortable yet powerful too.
Cruising on 160kph was so pleasant and quite compare to my car of coz.
Engine rev was over 2500rpm when 160kph, 1300rpm when doing 110kph if not mistaken.
After check on the website; I only realise it was power by 4608cc 32V DOHC V8 which produced 380bhp and 493Nm of torque.
All I can remember was it have lots of speakers (19 speakers with 7.1 surround system).

Actually the one that I sit in was the 4 seater version. The price is even expensive; from Lexus website it cost RM938k OTR.
Rear center seat with individual seat position, aircon control, window blind and so on.

Check the spec at Lexus website.

2 comments:

kenken said...

460L is the long wheel based 4 seater version.. ls460 is not 4 seater.. hehehe im sure you tried the massage chair also la.. hehe

Koh said...

I was not aware there is a massage function on the chair wo... dam... miss it already....