Thursday, September 25, 2008

Goodbye my Iswara


Today I had sold my 5yrs old Iswara to an old uncle. He will become the new owner of the Iswara; and he will convert it to a car that provide service to the public -Taxi-

The Iswara serve me very well and didn't give me any major problem during this 5yrs.

I still remember the days that I bring it to touge at Cameron, I bought him very nice 15inch shoes and wear with nice rubber too.

The only things that make me feel bad is I done a mistake by trusting a guy that promise to upgrade my car; but the project was totally a failure. I think if you read my blog you should know what project is it.

I cannot blame other people but to myself to belive such a lousy mechanic and shop owner. Currently the shop owner is very famous on his KE70 and the mechanic got a old car too.

The promise of restoring my car back to original is not done and telling me those crap story about speacial mod and so on.

Guys don't get con by them from the outlook... when you step in you will know about it... trust me... i'm one of their victims...

Ok... end of the old story... I will try to forget those bad memories...

Thank you Iswara... I hope you will be fine with the care of the new owner.

2 comments:

Vince said...

Good bye Iswara... Welcome Swift. :)

What do you mean it is not done? I thought you put back your orignial intake?
Wei you gave the uncle the Dellorto, he will pump petrol till pokai lor....?

Koh said...

At first he promise to fix back exactly like original stage. However due to some reason (lazy?) he say want to cut the thermostate portion of the intake manifold saying that he already modify the thermostate and piping already. My vacuum hose was not connect properly and auto choke are not functioning until now as well.
The dellorto is still looking for a buyer right now.