Monday, September 29, 2008

Suprise from my Salesman Mr. Nizam

My SA Mr. Nizam submitted my loan application this morning to EON bank. The bank lady called me around 10.30am and asked me few question.
I'm didn't really bother much as I was expecting it going to be approve sooner or later.
Around 5.20pm my SA Nizam called me and informed that he might able to get my car register and deliver it to me by tomorrow if I pay the down payment today.
I was so excited and glad to hear that; because at first he said only able to deliver my car on mid of October after Hari Raya.
My father, gf and I went to the show room around 6.30pm and sign all the document and pay down payment.
I believe the car just touch the ground as I saw few new units are delivered to the service area too. Although I unable to view the car (cleaning in progress?) but I can feel she is here already :P
I hope tomorrow Nizam will get my car register and deliver it to me as promise.
Can't wait for tomorrow!!!

5 comments:

Vince said...

Wei Got go to work or not?

Congratulations.....

Anonymous said...

hope ur mr nizam is promising what he promised. the low life desmond woon sa i had asked me to pay then got me waited for another one month.....

Koh said...

Hi Vincent... got come to work lah... maybe halfday noon...let the SA help me to settle everything...

Hi Lvin... yup... i hope so... so far still good... i met the owner of the Sales office too.. Mr Ong... very nice guy also...

Anonymous said...

tok about ong, he still owe me an armrest until today, 2 months d, everytime call him, no answer. h seems nice on the phone, but still dun think his competent enuf.

hope u r not enduring what i had. getting ur car this fri... if yes, then congrats

Koh said...

oh... i hope he can get my car ready by this friday too... hope he not the talk talk type of person...
you can always pay him a visit when you are free...