Monday, June 22, 2009

Dinner at Brewster's

Bring my wife to dinner at Brewster's yesterday night.
This is the first time we dine here as some of my friends said they serve good food, so we had a try.
Overall the food was so so only... i haven't tried out their lamb or steak...
Sorry for the poor quality photos as the interior is quite dim.
The entrance view from inside.

Mini bar

Dim environment with wooden tables and chairs

My Heineken Beer :P
My wife's Hawaiian Chicken RM27
Brewster's pork chop RM26

2 comments:

hoo yeen said...

d food looks great! where is Brewster? if got chance in future, i wanna bring my gf also! :P

Koh said...

the food looks great... taste is so so only... maybe their steak or lamb chop is better...
Here is the GPS location:
4.598274, 101.078049
just paste it into google maps.