Monday, May 3, 2010

1st of May Track Day with Suzuki Swift members and friends

I participated on a Track Day organized by Chinese Cari Touge Club which held at Kg Gajah - Dato Sagor Circuit on 1st of May.
This is my first track day as I have only have experience racing on PS2 or computer only :P
To cut the story shorts.... let's go for photos....

Early meet up at Petronas simpang pulai
Arrived at Kg Gajah - Dato Sagor Circuit
Penang's folk + Syed + Teddy
Briefing by organizer
The Dato Sagor Circuit -1
The Dato Sagor Circuit -2
The Dato Sagor Circuit -3
View from the grand stand
Practicing going on
Group photos
Another angle
SkyDigital
Spiritboy
Teddy SX4
My Swift
Syed's Champion Swift
Kheng's Cameron Hill road King
Veilx - All the way from SGP - my sifu
Justlikeu - M7 Swift
Kenken's low Swift Sport
SSS - Turbo Swift Sport
Daniel's Mini Cooper S with Team Suzuki

No comments: