Monday, April 14, 2008

Midvalley during weekend

My gf and me went to Midvalley Megamall during the weekend. Upon arrival we saw a Toyota Alphard look a like MPV; there is a parking space beside the MPV so I parked my gf's car in. Actually it is not an Alphard; but this is a Nissan Elgrand. I think this is the first time I saw an Elgrand; it was huge like Alphard and looks really square too. hahaha...
Some info from Wikepedia
Manufacturer
Nissan
Production
2002-present
Class
Luxury Van
Engine(s)
VG33E (2002-2004) /VQ35DE (2004-present)
Transmission(s)
5 speed automatic with manumatic shifting (VQ35DE)
Wheelbase
2950 mm (116.1 in)
Length
4835 mm (190.4 in)
Width
1795 mm (70.7 in) (XL) / 1815 mm (71.5 in) (HWS)
Height
1920 mm (75.6 in) (XL) / 1910 mm (75.2 in) (HWS)

Dinner at Kim Garry
This is my dinner at Kim Garry Midvalley; Norwegian seafood cheese baked rice. It was tasty and the whole set dinner come with dessert, soup, and drinks just RM20. It is really worth going there to enjoy Hongkong's food.

Kengko Reflexology and Fish Spa
This is the first time I saw using fish for reflexology; although i had heard of it but this is the first time is saw it. So if you are interested, you can let the fish to bite your old skin at Midvalley Kengko Reflexology & Fish Spa.

No comments: